A fine particle filler ideal for covering minor imperfections over a broad area. Use on plaster, plasterboard, concrete, mortar and similar interior surfaces.
Surfaces must be clean, dry, and free from loose material.
• Press filler firmly into dents/holes/split and remove excess.
• Allow to dry for 2-3 hours in 2-3mm thin applications, depending on humidity. Allow longer drying if painting with solvent based coatings (24 hours minimum) or for deeper applications.
• Sand with fine sandpaper. For a perfect finish after initial sanding back, apply a thin coat of filler allow to dry and sand lightly with very fine (400 grit) sandpaper before staining or coating.
• Prime metals (e.g. nail heads) before applying filler.
• Use Gap filler or silicone sealant where joint movement oc-
• Clean up with water before filler dries. • Available in 500gm and 1Kg