- Use in UltraDeck, NaturalStain and Ultrafloor
- High perfomance
- Slip resistant additive
- Suitable for use on decking, timber stairs, floor and ramps
- Long lasting
1. Add 200g of UltraGrip per 4L of product.
2. UltraGrip must be added to each coat of UltraDeck Timber Oil, UltraDeck Timber Stain or Intergrain Heavy Duty.
3. Stir contents of the UltraDeck Timber Oil, UltraDeck Timber Stain or Heavy Duty can thoroughly with a flat blade stirrer.
4. To avoid spillage, remove 500ml of the timber coating from the can before adding UltraGrip.
5. While stirring, add the full container of UltraGrip slowly to avoid generating dust. Stir in UltraGrip thoroughly before, and during use, with a flat blade stirrer.
6. Add removed timber coating back to the can as space becomes available. Stir thoroughly.
7. IMPORTANT: Stir regularly with a flat blade stirrer during application to prevent settling.
8. Apply timber coating as specified on the UltraDeck Timber Oil, UltraDeck Timber Stain or Heavy Duty label instructions.